Sunday, February 20, 2011

Concerts: Steve Aoki at Tabernacle in Atlanta, Georgia (2/19)

I just came back from the electronic show featuring Street Lurkin, Rrrump, Le Castle Vania, and Steve Aoki. My friend and I decided on a whim to go to a concert. So we searched last.fm to see if anything was playing and stumbled across Steve Aoki.

I listen to electronic music occasionally, but mainly toward the trip-hop variety. I do have favourites that, to me, stand out. But to be strictly honest, the music played at the show wasn't quite what I'd listen to on a daily basis. But what made this show so fun was the energy of the crowd. It was pretty wild. And the group that we randomly met in line and hung out with the entire show were pretty damn cool.

I did get to experience a first... crowd surfing! And I did it while recording video, and without breaking my camera or losing my hat. Hah hah.

All in all, it was very fun... long (6.5 hours), but fun.

Now I rest. I'm too tired to make a new Soundtrack To The Day right now...


Concert photos

No comments:

Post a Comment