Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Aussitôt Mort - On a qu'a se dire qu'on s'en



So, it has been a long time since I made an update. It has been a combination of slacking and being extremely busy, leaning heavily on the latter. My last post was while I was in Los Angeles. Since then I had to travel to New York for a wedding, stayed in the city and did some hostelling and couchsurfing... blah blah blah, I'm just making excuses. Anyway, now I'm on a complementary Google Chromebook given to me to play around with on this five hour layover at the Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport waiting for my flight back to LA. It may not be something I would ever buy but YAY COMPLEMENTARY STUFF.

I haven't been able to do some music exploration during the crazy hecticness of the past few weeks. So I scrolled through some notes I made on artists I discovered before and came across this one. It was a while ago since I made that note so I don't remember how I came across these guys, but I will say... damn!! I'm glad I made myself a note to feature these guys!

[Last.fm] [Bandcamp] [Facebook] [Website]
(Albums are available for free on Bandcamp.)

No comments:

Post a Comment