Monday, December 05, 2011

Rosa Parks - Only The Lights



This entire time I thought I already posted Rosa Parks on my blog. To my surprise... NOPE! Well, that will be changing tonight.

Hailing from Győr, Magyarország (Hungary), Rosa Parks is a four piece post-rock band. While primarily post-rock, they do incorporate some math rock and screamo aspects in their music. They also have a very grand sound to them, very massive. Among the few really good post-rock-ish bands in Hungary, these guys seem to get the least spotlight.

When I visited Hungary earlier this year I got to see the two of the three Hungarian bands I really wanted to see, Marionette ID and Képzelt Város. But I couldn't catch a Rosa Parks show. I have made it one of my major goals to catch a them on my next trip next Spring. Now, what would be awesome would be an mID, KV, and RP show. Oh I would be the happiest man alive. Hah hah. Hey, I can dream, can't I?


[Last.fm] [Bandcamp] [Facebook] [Myspace]
(Albums are available for 1 USD on Bandcamp or for free here [provided by the band]. But hey, it's just 1 buck!)

No comments:

Post a Comment