Saturday, July 20, 2013

New Album Funding: La Inestable de Brooklyn (feat. Emilio Solla)



When I got an invite from my friend to this Emilio Solla's recording session, I had expected another tango band. What I arrived to was this fusion of jazz, tango, and Argentine folkloric music that consistently gave me goosebumps. Years ago I got to experience my friends' instrumental rock band in a recording session, but witnessing this nine piece jazz ensemble was a whole other beast. Even though I was there for work, I had to take a few moments to just soak in the music in the recording booth. It was an absolute treat to get to experience this.

Although they're currently in the recording process, they're still in need of funding to help see this project into completion.
Here is the IndieGoGo fundraising page.


[Last.fm] [Facebook] [Website]

No comments:

Post a Comment