Friday, January 07, 2011

Alex Kozobolis - Theme For An Empty Playground



I used to play piano. My father used to say, "you're going to regret quitting when you get older." Of course, as a child I disregarded the forethought he'd try to instill upon me. He was right. I played piano from age eight to when I was around 14. My brother plays every now and then, even got a weighted keyboard for Christmas. I want to start up again... I should. Listening to Kozobolis makes me really, really want to. I don't have the mind to compose, but I'd love to at least play again.

[Last.fm] [Bandcamp] [Facebook] [Myspace] [YouTube] [Blog]

2 comments:

  1. this just came up on my feed... thanks man ;) .. and yeah, you should definitely start up again_that's an order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah hah, YES SIR! I need to buy a keyboard first.

    ReplyDelete