Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Skizotype - Visual Heat (Part II.)



Fairly new band from Hungary. I stumbled upon them through Képzelt Város' Facebook page. I think I saw someone mention them once or twice but it wasn't until Máté "liked" them I became a little more interested. There isn't much more info on them. They don't even have a last.fm page as of yet. I'm looking forward to more stuff from them, though. And I'll most likely be making another Soundtrack To The Day posting when they come out with more stuff.

(I'm not quite sure what genre to toss them into. "Experimental" is a bit too broad. Shoegaze just seemed to fit a little more than the rest.)

[Bandcamp] [Facebook] [Myspace] [WordPress] [YouTube]
(Download Visual Heat (Part II.) for free on Bandcamp.)

No comments:

Post a Comment