Saturday, November 05, 2011

Álfheimr - Predatory Nature



I have a tendency to feature a lot of artists from other parts of the world but not many American artists. I'm not sure why. Anyway, this is a band from Oregon that my friend had asked me to feature a couple weeks ago. I checked them out and wow! I'm going to have to be more aware of my own music scene here, hah hah. Álfheimr, Glorie... there are some amazing American stuff!

Álfheimr's new album, Predatory Nature, became available last week. Check it out on their bandcamp page.
They will also be setting up a KickStarter page for their upcoming album for tangible audio medium releases (they're currently debating on CD or Vinyl). Follow their Facebook page for more updates.

Thanks John for showing me this artist!

[Last.fm] [Bandcamp] [Facebook] [Myspace]
(Albums are available for free or whatever you decide to donate on Bandcamp.)

No comments:

Post a Comment