Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Possimiste - The Flight Of Lulu



I am really exctied about this one. This artist is just 18 years old, and wow... what a sound. It was difficult to choose what I wanted to feature today. She has no specific music style. This particular song is very ambient, very The American Dollar-like, while others are indie, and one I wouldn't be able to define in a genre (she put it as post modernism on soundcloud, I'm not going to pretend to know what that is, hah hah, it's just good). It always amazes me when someone so young can produce such amazing sounds. This brings me back to my discovery of These Portraits Never Spoke (20 now, but 19 when he wrote his last songs).

Hah hah, you kids are making me feel old!


[Last.fm] [Soundcloud] [Facebook] [Myspace] [Twitter] [Blog] [Facebook]
(Her music are all available for free on last.fm)

No comments:

Post a Comment