Friday, March 02, 2012

6LA8 / MMI / Asfandyar Khan - Breathless



I always feel bad concerning 6LA8. They constantly pump out great, new stuff but I try to keep from repeating artists so much on my blog. However, there are moments that I just have to share. 6LA8 AND Asfandyar Khan... oh this is glorious. This is also the first I've heard MMI. And I have to say, I really like his stuff.

This song is on a collaboration album between 6LA8 and MMI, Reveries, which can be downloaded on Bandcamp (name your price).


Asfandyar Khan
[Last.fm] [Bandcamp] [Soundcloud] [Facebook] [Myspace]

6LA8
[Last.fm] [SoundCloud] [Facebook] [YouTube]

MMI
[Last.fm] [Bandcamp] [Soundcloud] [Twitter] [Blog]

1 comment:

  1. Here, the Bandcamp link: http://6la8.bandcamp.com/album/reveries

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete