Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Storm Of Light - Leaden Tide



So, I've been touring with the Brazillian Post-Rock band, Labirinto, for a few days before my massive two month Europe trip. Our last minute plans to play in Omaha on Friday fell through so we started our drive to Kansas City. As we arrive we started hitting up the record stores, dropping off some CDs, vinyls, and flyers for the show on Saturday. At one of the shops the guys decide we're all going to the Corrosion of Conformity show. After all, we had a day off, might as well hit up a concert we don't have to play at. Coincidentally, the first opener is a band that we bumped into at a trucker stop on the way to Kansas City. Of course, being the way I am, after noticing another tour van pulled into the stop I had to run over and find out where they were heading to and the name of the band. As much as I wanted to see them play the moment I randomly met them, I didn't think that our plans would eventually have us actually seeing them play. And to be honest, they were my favourite of the night.

I can't help but wonder what the chances of that happening


[Last.fm] [Facebook] [Myspace] [Website]
(Albums purchasable on iTunes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment