Sunday, May 15, 2011

Kanagawa - Pavilion Sisters



I decided to join my friend, Ágnes, in seeing No Age at the A38 on 4/18. I hadn't planned to go to that concert but I figure I might as well, plus I had always wanted to see a show on the A38. I hadn't heard any of the bands up until that night. But going to concerts where I haven't heard any of the musicians isn't new for me.

Well, the local band, Kanagawa opens up. They open with this song. I was thoroughly impressed. Their entire set was really, really good. In fact, I think they were the best performance that evening. I wasn't too keen on the band after them, and No Age was amazing, but Kanagawa stood out to me.

[Last.fm] [Facebook] [Myspace]
(Albums are not currently available because they have not been released yet. Follow them on Facebook.)

No comments:

Post a Comment