Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Quest For Fire - The Hawk That Hunts The Walking



One of my good friends introduced me to turntable.fm (sorry non-US residents, it's a US only service, for now). I've been hooked on it. Of course, there are a lot of electronic, dubstep, trance rooms. But there are a couple rooms that contain regulars that have a great range in music taste. I've discovered a lot of new artists through this. (I really should be keeping track of them for my blog.)

Tonight I'm just in a room I now regular with the room owner. I showed him Yndi Halda - Illuminate My Heart, My Darling! So he wanted to show me a fairly epic Psychadelic Rock song. This is it. I had to feature it for today's soundtrack to the day.

[Last.fm] [Facebook] [Myspace] [Website]
(Digital downloads are available on iTunes, tangible copies on their website.)

No comments:

Post a Comment