Thursday, August 04, 2011

Ramblings: Boston trip update

All the events that took place in Budapest has made the Europe trip one of the most amazing travelling experiences. I thought that was going to be the pinnacle of 2011. I didn't expect Boston to even come close. Well, while my experiences here haven't been nearly as musical, the experiences from my couchsurfing and hosteling have made these past few days so amazing. I've met so many cool people not just from hostels and CSing but also at some pubs and random places like a boat house. And just like my previous trips, the conversations have been some of the most memorable experiences... sharing music passion with an aspiring musician, learning about my own home state (Florida) and Boston late at night drinking beer near a lake, getting lost in conversation (and literally lost) with a Turkish girl trying to find a CS meeting...

Looking back at my previous US travels, I truly have not experienced the greatest of travelling until now.

And all this leads to tonight... God is An Astronaut at The Middle East Downstairs. This is the reason I have come here. And I'm especially excited to share this musical experience with my new Indian, Turkish, and American friends.

10 more hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment