Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Bomani "D'mite" Armah - Moment of Silence



I have not been updating much lately. And I really don't have a good excuse. I need to try to keep to at least a 3 updates a week schedule...

Anyway... Bomani's "Read A Book" video became wildly popular. But sadly, it's the type of one-hit-wonder viral videos that doesn't quite bring attention to the rest of its creator. You look on the last.fm page and in 6 months Read A Book received 500+ views and the next one down had received 6. He was in SXSW once, though. That's always a good thing!

I don't usually feature much hip-hop and rap to my blog, not because I don't like it but because I simply don't subject myself to the style of music. I do like this guy's stuff a lot, hence this post.


[Last.fm] [Bandcamp] [Facebook] [Myspace] [Website]
(Albums are available on Bandcamp for purchase, New Classic Mixtape is available for free.)

No comments:

Post a Comment