Monday, January 30, 2012

Some pages I promote

I guess now is a good time to dedicate a post to pages I'd like to promote, including the new facebook page I just created. There is a list of pages on the right column, but these are ones that I personally view relatively frequently.

RibsOut
[Facebook] [Blog]
Multi-Genre
I've seen a number of blogs and I have to say, RibsOut is among my favourites. There have been a number of artists I've featured on my blog that I had discovered from his. And he updates a lot! (Unlike me, hah hah.) His blog is one of the more broad ranged music blogs I've come across.


Post Rock Community
[Facebook] [Blog]
Post-Rock
Co-ran by my good friends from Our Ceasing Voice, this is a fairly well established post-rock blog.


The Quiet Ambient
[Blog]
Multi-Genre
I actually became friends with this guy through an exchange of our blogs. I don't really remember how we came across each other's blogs, though. Hah, in fact, I just discovered one right now, Carbon Based Lifeforms.


New Post Rock
[Facebook]
Post-Rock
This is easily my favourite post-rock facebook page. I don't have a clue who runs the page, but whoever (s)he is puts that extra effort into his(her) posts, featuring links that allow you to easily find the artists. There have been some really, really unknown stuff on there. I like that, a lot. This is THE facebook page to go to if you're interested in delving into small-time post-rock artists.


My new facebook page!
[Facebook]
Multi-Genre
I told myself, "I'm not going to make a facebook page." And then here it is, a facebook page. I figured this would happen eventually. For my overall goal for this blog, I figured it would be beneficial to have a facebook page. Plus, I can post various updates on bands and such that never make it to a blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment