Sunday, December 26, 2010

Tomáš Dvořák - The Glasshouse With Butterfly



I like browsing through random people's profiles on last.fm and listen to what they've been recently listening to. One day I come across this woman's profile. I will admit, her attractiveness played a part in my delving into her recently listened-to music. That was when I came across this song. I was completely entranced. This is one of the most beautiful songs I have heard in quite some time. Of course, I instantly went on an e-journey to find a way to purchase this Tomáš Dvořák's music. The word Machinarium kept coming up wherever I searched for his name. So I do a search for Machinarium and click on the first link. It's a video game, a puzzle game... a very beautifully made puzzle game. After a few minutes of play I decided to purchase the game (which comes with the soundtrack, and this song). Best 20 dollars I have spent on a game.
So, thank you attractive woman for unintentionally introducing me to one of the more memorable games I have played since Myst II: Riven.

[Last.fm] [Machinarium] [Amanita Design]
[Machinarium soundtrack, which includes The Glasshouse With Butterfly, is available as bonus material with the Machinarium game purchase [20 USD]. Check out Amanita Design for other neat games that Dvořák wrote music for.)

No comments:

Post a Comment