Monday, July 25, 2011

Blank Maps - Double Rainbow








I've been a fan of Thom Piddock for some time. Earlier today I was on last.fm and saw that he dropped by my page. Being as nosy as I am, I always check out the people who drops by (even if they're on my friends list). Visiting his page again I notice the link to Blank Maps' facebook page. "Double Rainbow" was the first song on the page. At first I thought this was going to be some humourous remake of the Double Rainbow guy on youtube. I almost didn't click on it but thought, "ah, what the hell, I might as well check it out." I was thrown back, this definitely wasn't the Double Rainbow guy on youtube. This was... really, really good!!! So, I had to feature it today.

Edit: 30 minutes later... I've listened to this track nonstop. There have been a handful of songs I've done this to. MAN, I love this song...

[Last.fm] [Bandcamp] [SoundCloud] [Facebook] [Myspace][AmazingTunes]
(Album available for free on AmazingTunes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment