Thursday, July 07, 2011

SpaceSh!t - Freefall








I was thinking about featuring their new song, My Brother's Gone To Shine, but after listening to Freefall again I had to do this song. My Brother's Gone To Shine is a great song, but this one I fell in love with.

I had the pleasure of seeing these guys briefly rehearse on my last day in Budapest. They were just electronic freestyling; it was pretty intense. Needless to say, seeing these guys play live will be a priority for me when I revisit Hungary.

Spacesh!t is a fairly new band so they have no albums out yet. However, My Brother's Gone To Shine can be downloaded for free (limited to 10 more downloads since two days ago, so download it ASAP) and the rest of their music can be streamed on SoundCloud.


[Last.fm] [SoundCloud] [ReverbNation] [Facebook] [Myspace]

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are happy to say that My brother's gone to shine is downloadable again since today afternoon! ;)

    ReplyDelete